I have officially been "knighted" into the world of an adult female..
I attended my first Tupperware party.
now I'm pretty sure every lady in attendance had underwear older than me, and the only reason I say that is because a lady came up to me and said "goodness, I have underwear older than you."
Can't make this stuff up.
I'm just going to defend myself here because you're probably thinking "what in the bloody hell were you doing at a Tupperware party" and I'm going to respond with this: who doesn't like to dabble in a little Tupperware fun once in a while, it's okay to be curious.
I like my carrots to be fresh, god damnit.
you're lying to yourself if you think you don't need new Tupperware. At my house, It's really more like "Tupper-where-the-fuck-have-all-the-matching-god-damned-lids-gone" which is why I somehow managed to spend $120 on a full set, which is debateable if I bought them because it was absolutely necessary, or because they were pink.
I swear I only went for the free food and wine, but something magical happens when you open the book full of every Tupperware item imaginable. it's housewife heaven.
I bought these small little containers that probably hold nothing, now that I look at them, but who can say no to miniature things (unless it's a penis, in which case, I'm a lesbian.)
The Tupperware consultant told me she puts her foot cream in them, which was completely unnecessary to tell me, and I promised myself I will never stoop to that level of repulsive foulness.
In other news, I am leaving the country in 5 weeks to go be a homeless, jobless gypsy, but at least I will have really nice Tupperware to sleep on when I'm broke as fuck and starving.
Hasta La Vista all you undomesticated non-tupperwared females.. I've got a one way ticket to soccer mom stardom.
xoxo, the damsel
No comments:
Post a Comment