The good news is I have packed enough Imodium to have diarrhea for 46 days.
I have pretty much nailed down the whole packing for the all inclusives thing: an unnecessary amount of bathing suits, 2 sunglasses (for when you sit on one pair, you degenerate disaster) and the largest container of Advil you can find, for your morning snack.
Once you've lost track of how many piƱa coladas you've downed, clothing is the least of your worries anyways, and not getting clothes-lined by that beach volleyball net while running around naked, is.
Packing for vacation is one thing, but packing for travel is a completely different thing. It's all about survival. Atleast that's what I think, which is why I'm leaving with a medical bag the size of a small pony. I hope nobody mistakes that for me actually knowing anything about medicine. or science.
I've only seen a few episodes of ER, but usually fall asleep half way through, waking up to Doritos smashed into my cushions an hour later. I do however, know all the lyrics to "dontchu put it in your mouth," so that's got to count for something.
I've only seen a few episodes of ER, but usually fall asleep half way through, waking up to Doritos smashed into my cushions an hour later. I do however, know all the lyrics to "dontchu put it in your mouth," so that's got to count for something.
I didn't get any pre-trip vaccinations done, but at least when I catch Malaria, or get bitten by a stray monkey, I'll have 12 different bandaid sizes to choose from.
Better safe than sorry is what I like to say. If you need a medic, I'll be over in my medicine man hut, giving out aggressively large gauze pads and fisherman friends from 1995 that I found in my bathroom.
xoxo, the damsel
No comments:
Post a Comment