Friday

hello again

I'm back.. and where did I go you ask? well to make long story short.. absolutely nowhere.

I work in an office all day, everyday and the lack of an outlet for my internal frustrations has gotten then best of me, therefore i decided to restart this bad boy up again. I could probably get fired for half the shit I'm going to blog, due to my lack of filter, but it's a risk im willing to take for you assholes.

all my old posts are gone, 'cause i think it's about time to start some new memories, and bitch about far more important issues, like how my office hates me for breaking the toaster oven, and why 50 year old women think they can wear bandana's as a shirt just because it's the stampede - EVERYONE NEEDS TO CALM THE F DOWN.

I hope to gain all my readers attention back, i promise i'm not going anywhere.

So here unfolds.. The Damsel (part II?)

xoxo, me

No comments:

Post a Comment